Tuesday, May 29, 2007

To Do List

I have a lot to do in the next week. Here are a few of my goals;

Purge the clutter (this is a very daunting task, I haven't had much time all school year. Our house feels like a hotel without a maid. We didn't get to spend any time here, but we just dumped our things off, slept, and went on to our next activity. This is one area that I truly wish to change.)

Spring Clean (again a neglected item)

Stock The Freezer (I am a big fan of bulk cooking. I have always made a large stock and stored them in the freezer to use later. Unfortunately this last year deeply depleted our stock and I have had zero time to replenish. I don't WANT to want to eat out.)

Compile some basic homeschooling type activities. (I feel my children have lost the fun of learning recently. We had some less than attentive teachers, we had some clashing personalities, and we had a lot of miscommunication. My goal is to have the boys very excited about learning again when they return to school next fall.)

Teach & play with Jo (My niece will only be living here through November and then she goes to live with her dad permanently. Originally I was to be her daycare next year, but I was recently informed [sort of] that she will most likely be in Headstart all day and not be here at all. So I want to enjoy the time I do have with her, as she's lived with me for nearly a year and a half of her 3 1/2 year life. After she moves in with her father I will only see her about one day twice a year.)

Finish Crafting For My Swaps & Teacher's Gifts I am currently in 2 swaps on Craftster.org. The Owl Swap and the Favorite Children's Book Swap. The sendout for the Owl Swap is June 10th, and the sendout for the Favorite Children's Book Swap is June 26th. I am a bit of a procrastinator, so I am hoping to break myself of that bad habit too.

These are my goals. I am hoping to accomplish quite a bit of it. So that when the boys are home we don't have to worry too much about that stuff. Just maintenance which is good for them to help with anyway!

No comments: