Sunday, June 8, 2008

computer go boom!

Well, if you've been watching the news, you may have seen that the midwest has been hit with some nasty storms. We have been very blessed so far. Some flooding in the basement, some power outages, etc... many people have it far worse! My prayers go out to those who have lost their homes, family, lives in these storms. I almost feel bad whining because I know so many have it so much worse.

But I do want to let you know. My computer went boom. It has died. We are hoping that we can resurrect it with a new power supply, but we'll have to see. I unplugged it during the storm so it wouldn't get hit, and when we re-plugged it in after the storm passed, and then it went BOOM! Don't know what happened. Anyway, so there will probably not be too many posts as I have to use hubby's computer late at night. And it's awkward. And he hates when I empty my camera on here, so there probably won't be tons of pics. Sorry. Hopefully this will be fixed soon!

No comments: