Monday, November 26, 2007

Last embroidered patch

I had quite a time with this final patch. I was out of a certain floss, that was needed to finish. WalMart no longer sells embroidery floss (GRRRR, boy are they gonna lose business, one of the only reasons I go there is because I don't have much craft options where I live, well, without embroidery floss, I have little to no use for them!) I luckily saw my 7 year old walking around with his embroidery bin and I glanced a little red in it. I nearly ripped it from his hands (he knows why and thinks it's funny, he's not scarred for life or anything!) And found the thread I needed!!!


So here is what I finished today, and I'm sending it out today!

I hope, hope, hope she loves it! There are a few places I had major color dilemmas but I'm quite happy with it over all.

7 comments:

Early Bird Special said...

Oh my goodness! This is wonderful!

mariss said...

Wow! That is awesome. I saw it on the flickr embroidery pool.

Tab said...

Thank you so much! Lots more stitching than I normally do. But I do love it. I think I will make one for myself after the holidays.

*BB* said...

It's amazing! Your embroidery is excellent and I love the topic of the patch, so different. Where did you get the design from?

Tab said...

Thanks *bb* I did some research and found a ton of different sideshow style posters, but none that worked. I combined about 4-5 different designs and added some freehanding to it too. Hope that helps

floresita said...

This is so awesome!!!

Jerry said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses