Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Ok, I have only one resolution this year. I was looking back at some of my older blog posts and saw a big theme. I appologize for not blogging way too much! =)
So my resolution is to not appologize for having a life outside of the internet. I love all of you who follow me and check back to see how I'm doing or what I'm up to. I really appreciate the emails and messages from people wondering about me, and I don't mean to worry anyone when I disapear for stretches of time. But, I'm not as consistant of a blogger as many are.

So, what have I been up to?? Well... my last post was in October.... I have celebrated Lore, Levi, Tim, and many of my nieces birthdays. I celebrated my anniversary. We went to Amelia Island FL for an amazing vacation! We had so much fun with our Advent Activities again this year. We celebrated our crazy Christmas time. Lots of baking! We went really low key on gifts this year. I missed crafting as much, but enjoyed not stressing about it as much too.

So have I been crafting?? Well, yes, I have thanks for asking. I have 4 baby quilts in the works right now for recently born babies in our family. They are pinwheel in style. I am just working out layout now.

I have also been making some Waldorf style dolls for 2 of my nieces. I have found I love making the dolls, but don't love making the clothes as much.

I am loading some pictures from my camera as we speak, so I will add some pictures on a recap post later today.

Have a great day!

No comments: