Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My group shot of patches

I received 4 amazing patches in a swap. Here they are all together at my home

The detailed and amazing inner workings of a Dalek is by trifarina (I believe will be going into a quilt)
The adorable running imp is by Craftybernie (I'm not sure where she'll go yet, maybe on my Christmas tree skirt or framed)
The gorgeous bird and flowers by rectangel (I am pretty sure I am framing this for my living room)
Last, but certainly not least is Monsieur Hedgehog by SewSewAGoGo. Who is going on a cozy for my beloved Kitchen Aid mixer (what a great start for my soon to be woodland themed kitchen!)

I truly feel I am the luckiest girl. These are so amazing! I was really a beginner at the start of this swap, and I feel I have grown so much. I can't wait until the next round!

No comments: