Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring?

I don't know about you, but this doesn't look like "Happy Spring" to me.


This is the view out the front of my house. We hardly had any snow left. Now we're supposed to get up to 9 inches!
The kids are excited because they think it will be much easier to find footprints and brightly colored eggs tomorrow and Sunday. I think they may be right.

I know I haven't been posting many projects, it's been busy, but don't worry, I'm taking advantage of the yucky weather. Can you tell what I'm making?


I'm hoping I'll have a chance to finish these, and start on an Easter skirt for me.
The boys and I were supposed to decorate eggs today. (Tim really dislikes this,) but they decided to go with Daddy to work (seriously the most boring place in the world to me, but they love it.) So we'll have to do that tonight. We have an early Easter breakfast in the morning, another Easter celebration at noontime. Then we have 2 more on Sunday. So it's a go-go-go weekend again for us. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter if you celebrate, and I certainly hope it looks more like spring for you than it does for me!

No comments: