Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tea Towel Tour

I am in a lovely swap for a Tea Towel Tour on Craftster.org. I haven't had the priveledge to participate in any of the other ones because I always seem to just miss sign ups. I didn't this time and I couldn't be more pleased. I have a lovely group of women, most I haven't worked with before. The premise of this swap is that each of us has a towel (or apron, or pillow, etc..) and we send it to each of the women in our group. They each get to embroider something on it, and then we get this lovely towel sent back to us to keep forever. I embroidered a bit onto my towel, and will be sending it off this week.

I had to quick take advantage of the little bit of sun to snap this picture. I learned I still need a lot more practice with french knots, but overall I'm quite happy with it.

*Edit* The pattern is a freebie from patternbee.com and the font is LittleLordFontleroy

No comments: