Monday, February 4, 2008

Dr Who Valentines

My sons requested Dr Who Valentines this year. Well, living in the US, we don't have a whole lot of Doctor Who things, so I had to come up with something. Here is page one. I will be uploading at least one more page. They can be printed out on cardstock for postcards, etc... I'll show you what we're doing with ours in a few days.








Feel free to use this for your own Dr Who/Valentine needs. You can get the image here.

Please link to this post if sharing on a blog or other website.
Do not use for sale or charge money for this. Do not claim it as your own. All images are property of BBC. Etc...

6 comments:

Trifarina said...

AWESOME!!! Yours will surely be the coolest kids in school.

Tab said...

Thanks, they like them, they can't wait until Valentine's Day now!

pj said...

Those are Brilliant! We're going to send them for special "Who" friends. Thanks!

Dixon said...

These are inspired! I particularly appreciate the Ood Valentine. Nice work!

Unknown said...

I would love to stop by. But, I think it might have to wait until this summer. I did not know that Serlkay had ever expanded its size. I must say that a succesful family owned business in this day and age is a very refreshing sight! As well as this is a very refreshing site! world of warcraft

David talpur said...

Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. hordelevelingguidereviews.com